Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Welcome and Share It is Your Site Too!

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes View previous topic
View next topic
Welcome and Share It is Your Site Too!
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Welcome and Share It is Your Site Too! Reply with quote
Myself and Orval have a true love for the outdoors, in fact we met using a similar forum. Although very busy in our private lives with work and family we will always be here to lend a hand and keep this page fresh and new. We invite all people who enjoy the outdoors to come and freely express your experiences with our community, and enjoy the words of others. We take great pride in the direction our "New Outdoor Home" is taking. For the first time in many years the Bluewater area will experience an Outdoor Expo, we have other events in the planning stages as well. In January it is our intention to hold a $1000 purse "Ice Fishing Open" for all ages. Also on the idea list is a golf tourney, a summer "SCR Walleye Classic" with a purse of over $5000 and many other BB-Q's and fun fishing days. This is your site to make of what you want! We as moderators and outdoor lovers ask that you befriend the other users and understand that all people especially fisherman tend to differ in opinions from time to time.

Regards,

Eric

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
stratrat
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Rock on Eric !!!!!!!!!!!
Tue May 13, 2008 10:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Boyscout
Fishing Legend

Post Reply with quote
A BBQ!!! perhaps the Pirate himself could show of some of his great recipes... who know anything could happen.
Tue May 13, 2008 10:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
louie david
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
I ditto that.

WELCOME to those NEW here.
I have joined here last year and I'm still here. That generally means it's a great place to be.
Thanks to the dedication of Eric and Orval.

To those NEW I would like to point out at the right side of the forum list there is a place called" view posts since last visit ".
I just discovered this lately but it is a great place to start so that you won't get lost looking at posts that are way too old and just view recent ones.

To Eric I would like to suggest that this tab be put in a more prominent place, if it is not too much of an inconvenience.
To most users after signing in for awhile you tend to just look up what is most recent.
Just my 2 cents.

Again my WELCOME and good to have you all.

CHEERS,
louie

Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
always-topless
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
I'll re-ditto that.....Well said......$5000.00 eh.......mmmmmm........Jim

Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
always-topless wrote:
I'll re-ditto that.....Well said......$5000.00 eh.......mmmmmm........Jim

Never quite got the derby off, not that I have not given up. Just got side tracked. We have the fishery and the interest I just need to make time to plan it properly.

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rainbowslayer18

Post hey Reply with quote
Hello my name is Shawn this is my fist time on this site my dad goes on it so i thought i could hear some new share some news and enjoy convo and maybe talk to someone on the water any ways thanks for leting me join talk to you guys later
Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:54 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
PALANE

Post New to this Board Reply with quote
Hi Gang;

Thanks for the forum. Just looking to retire shortly and always wanted to get into my second love which is fishing, my first love i married lol. Anyways just finished building my portable ice hut and thought about heading to mitchell's bay. Glad to see there are true fisherman on this site.

Paul
Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
St Clair Hound
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Great Job!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways - Fishing rod in one hand - beer in the
other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming
"WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

http://dogriverlodge.com
Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
muskymatt
Outdoor Lover

Post Reply with quote
I'm in just let me know when and where.
Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
intrexgrp
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Welcome to all new users and a huge THANK YOU to Orval & Pirate for making this site what it is and possible. Well done gentlemen well done.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: