Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

retired

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services View previous topic
View next topic
retired
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post retired Reply with quote
retired

Last edited by Scrimmy on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri May 25, 2012 9:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Reply with quote
Well since my pending move to Alberta is still up in the air I will be running charters again this summer out of Port Glasgow. I will be putting the "WhaleBone III" in her berth hopefully sometime this weekend and will go out in search of the fish.
Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post I'll be back Reply with quote
Well since I am now living in Deadmonton the charter business is on a 5 year hiatus. If I don't sell the Whalebone 3 she will be back catching fish in 2018. Good luck to all my buds back home in the best place to live in the world, right next to the Great Lakes.
Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:58 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Moving back home. Reply with quote
Well I am driving Karen's jeep back to London May 18th and leaving at my son Justin's house. I will be in London for a week to find a place to rent for the time being until I find a house I want. I sold my London White Oaks house in November as the tenants were destroying the place and I lost around $75,000 because of it. Live and learn. I have to fly back to Edmonton on the 29th because I have listed my Edmonton house for sale and at $519,000.00 the realestate agent said it should sell fast. The damn CIBC bank is assessing me a $18,000 penalty for selling before the 5 years is up on my mortgage. See you all soon
Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Reply with quote
I will be running a few trips for the remainder of the season. call 780-974-1511 cell phone
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Reply with quote
Well I am very sad to say that unless a surgeon can do something about the artificial hip they stuck in me out in Alberta I will be selling the Whalebone III and cease to run charters. As I do love fishing this will hurt almost as bad as my hip does.
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
rabbit
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
That sounds very unfortunate! hope all gets better with that hip!

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 am View user's profile Send private message
anders1
2000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
That's tough news Wayne. I hope things improve for you. I had a couple fun trips on the Whalebone!

Scott.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post charters Reply with quote
Well pain or not I am going to try to run a few charters this coming season. Not sure if I will be out of Glasgow or Bruce yet but will now take bookings. 519-520-9220
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:32 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: