Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Port Glasgow Bait & Tackle

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Bait and Tackle Shops View previous topic
View next topic
Port Glasgow Bait & Tackle
minnolady

Post Port Glasgow Bait & Tackle Reply with quote
We have been established since May, 2005 at Port Glasgow Marina. We are a seasonal business open from the end of May, closing mid September. If you haven't been down yet, we would like to invite you to stop by and visit us when you do come down to Port Glasgow Marina. Each year we open, we try to bring something new to the shop and fresh ideas with supplies & from customers. We stock quality Brand Name fishing products. All products purchased from Port Glasgow Bait will satisfy the most demanding Professional and Sport Fishermen. We try to have all your fishing needs. This includes minnows, worms, pickerel rigs, Mustad fishing line, a large varity of hooks, aerators , minnow buckets, combo fishing poles, lure, downriggers & divers. Too many more to mention. And if you can't find it here, we will to us best to get it for you. Some of our items are special orders so you may want to call first. Take a drive down here and check it out. The fish are biting and there's lots to go around. It would be great to meet you. Check out our website to see many of the items we stock.

www.pgbaitsportfishing.com

Bait Shop 519-785-2287

shop01b.jpg
 Description:
PORT GLASGOW BAIT & TACKLE
at Port Glasgow Marina
 Filesize:  20.55 KB
 Viewed:  2238 Time(s)

shop01b.jpg

Please note our NEW website and email address.

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn."
Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
minnolady

Post Closing for the season. Reply with quote
The bait shop will be closed for the season on September 8th. Opening next year for the May 24 weekend. This weekend is the last time to stock up on any of your favorite spoons. Still at an affordable price of $5 out the door.....

Thank you everyone for a great season! Look forward to seeing you next year.

Please note our NEW website and email address.

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn."
Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
always-topless
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
You also get a FREE smile and good converstion with all purchases....... Funny Face ....Jim

Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Definatly. And I owe you guys, if it wasn't for Greg I wouldn't of had pictures to prove I caught that huge Carp earlier this summer. So Thank You.

Crazzyjunior

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:03 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Bait and Tackle Shops All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: