RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

In the Oven Smoker

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Recipes View previous topic
View next topic
In the Oven Smoker
SNAGMAN
Fishing Legend

Post In the Oven Smoker Reply with quote
I was down at Wally's Bait & Tackle Shop today, Bill has brought in this "New-Quick-Easy-No Mess" in the oven smoker bag. Its from Camerons CookWare. You can also use it on a grill or campfire and works great on one of those hot plate style griddles.
You can cook Fish, Poultry, Beef, Pork, Wild Game and vegetables. It comes supplied with either Hickory or Alder Wood Chips.

BASSETTE used one this evening for a deer roast and along with her special added spices she added onions carrots and spuds. She used the AlderWood one. Out of the drippings she made a light gravy sauce.

HOLY MOLY all I can say is I am thankful for them stretchy pants she bought me for my B-Day cause they ain't nothing left for 2nds or leftovers. And the cool thing is there is no after smell in the place. Just that oh my gawd something smells good in the kitchen kinda smell.

Your down in the Windsor area stop in and give one of those throw away smoker bags a try...I don't think you'll be disappointed! I sure wasn't....can't wait to try some walleye and that small moose roast next!

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Recipes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: