Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Time to say Hi

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes View previous topic
View next topic
Time to say Hi
quick812

Post Time to say Hi Reply with quote
I have been checking in to the site for a while now and find the info shared to be very helpfull. I fish anything from carp in small streams to salmon on lake O. Salmon fishing was a bust for me in 09, every time i could get out the weather (ie:wind) did not co-operate. So i relied on small in land lakes, ponds etc. for most of my fishing last year. To my surprise they were very productive for big large mouth. Tried the Detroit river for the first time for some eyes and well didnt have any luck (i know its not luck)
I am now looking into places to go camping and fishing this summer, so far its Grundy Lake PP and Rondeou PP. Hope to make it back to Detroit river to try again, i ll take notes from you guys this time. The boat sucked a reed thru the motor at the end of the year so i am searching the classifieds and kijiji for a motor.
Wish everyone a succesfull 2010 and look forward to posting some fishing adventures.
Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message
always-topless
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Welcome ......................Glad you decided to join up, enjoy the site and good fishing in the 2010 yr..............Jim

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: