Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Bluewater anglers ice derby coming Feb 16th

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates View previous topic
View next topic
Bluewater anglers ice derby coming Feb 16th
FSNmachine
Site Admin

Post Bluewater anglers ice derby coming Feb 16th Reply with quote
BLUEWATER ANGLERS
ICE FISHING DERBY
Saturday, February 16th, 2008
MAJOR SPONSOR - SARNIA RV
ELIGIBILTY: Any person is eligible to enter this derby, providing they have a valid fishing license and have purchased an entry ticket before you start fishing. Deadline is 10:00am Saturday Feb 16, 2008.

ENTRY FEE: An entry fee of $5.00 per person must accompany the entry form.

STARTING TIME: 6:00 AM

BOUNDARIES:
The boundaries are from/including Floodway Dam (Fawn Island) up through including Point Edward.

POSTPONEMENTS:
Weather/Ice conditions apply: In case of postponement of the event it will be moved to the next Saturday…Feb 23, 2008. The ice must be considered safe to hold the event. If both days are cancelled then all tickets will be placed in a container for the merchandise draws only. The funds raised by ticket sales will be forwarded to the Bluewater Anglers to assist in their functions. (* Note that February 23, 2008 is a family fishing weekend and no fishing license is required.)

Prizes:
Cash prizes will be awarded for the heaviest fish in each category. Perch, Pike, and Trout. You are allowed to enter only one fish per category.
If No Fish is entered in a category, that fish category is deferred to the Perch category, therefore prizes awarded to 1st and 2nd heaviest perch etc.
Cash prizes are distributed equally for the largest fish in each category and based on the cash raised by ticket sales. 100% cash pay-back.
Participants must bring their catch to the weigh-in station located at the Centennial Park boat ramp parking lot at Sarnia Bay. Weigh in is from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Any prizes cash or merchandise will only be held for 30 days for pick up. Prizes not picked up within this period will be forfeited to the Bluewater Anglers.

Entry forms will be available at Sarnia RV & Marine and Bucks Baits until Friday 4:30pm, Bluewater Anglers general meeting (Jan Cool and the Centennial Park boat ramp parking lot at Sarnia Bay -Saturday 6:00-10:00am. (You must buy a ticket before you fish.)

****PLEASE NO NOT DRILL HOLES ON RACE TRACK****

This association will not be liable to or for the loss of property or for injury to the person of any contestant or spectator. Contestants compete in this derby at their own risk and agree to hold this Association and members harmless from any liability, claims and cost of any nature whatsoever.
All monies raised supports the Bluewater Anglers.
A minimum of 5 draw prizes will be made from entrants that are present at the close of weigh in.
Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I will need a partner for this one! Cool

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Bobber
1000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Sounds good to me. I just hope the ice is good. I have just the honey hole in mind.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Guys this coming Saturday is the BWA Derby I would like to see as many Site users out as possible. If you are coming from out of town I will set you up right where I am fishing, pick up entry tickets, get bait what ever you need. The BWA runs a top fight hatchery and is very responsible with every $$$ they earn please come out and support our local group. I will do my very best to support yours in turn! Anyone who wants to come down post a message or send me a pm if there is anything I can do to help.

Eric

Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hey I will even get cheeseburger's for the Belle River Gang if they come and support our club, why not bring Andy and Castmaster while your at it..... There must be enough of you guys to fill a bus by now! Razz

Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fisheye
Belle River Gang

Post Reply with quote
Too cold for me Eric! I'll be in my garage where it's nice and Toasty! Sorry!

If you want to catch a fish, you have to drink like a fish!

Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
needs2fish
Fishing Junkie

Post Reply with quote
Stay away from that keg or you'll be the one thats "toasty" Paul.......... Wisdom

Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: