Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

“Sea’s the Day” (my first posting :)

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes View previous topic
View next topic
“Sea’s the Day” (my first posting :)
crash

Post “Sea’s the Day” (my first posting :) Reply with quote
All my life I have been an angler. One day I hope to actually catch something and then graduate to fisherman! Can anyone help? I have two boys, a wife and an old boat. My youngest is wheelchair bound so while there are many things he cannot do; fishing is one thing he does enjoy.
I hear the Perch should be schooling soon. If anyone can direct me to a hot spot or pass along the co-ordinates I would be eternally grateful!
Thanks,,, Winton (Crash)

Niagara Falls.JPG
 Description:
Niagara Falls (the closest I came to a fish was at Marine Land :roll:)
 Filesize:  81.12 KB
 Viewed:  5025 Time(s)

Niagara Falls.JPG

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
capncrunch
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
welcome, Im sure some members from the area can better advise you on the whereabouts of the perch. But down around lasalle would be a good start. Im sure Im not the only one that will help you out, the guys on this site are top notch and will help you out!
Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
anders1
2000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Welcome to the site. I don't know much about the shore fishing in your area, but that stretch of water in the photo may be a little tough to fish! Wink

Good luck, there are lots of guys here that will help you out.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:50 am View user's profile Send private message
crash

Post Reply with quote
Good morning and thanks for the warm welcomes!
I'm learning to navigate myself around this forum, hopefully in time I can contribute as well. For now it has been nice just gaining some insights and getting my feet wet LOL
My "little guy" has been frequenting this site as well, half the fun of fishing is the anticipation (well almost half the fun, ,,)
Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
harley dave
500 Post Club

Post Perch fishing Reply with quote
Welcome to the site. If it was a little earlier in the season I would invite you guys down to Port Bruce for some great Perch fishing , And the walleye isn,t bad either. We also have a young guy at our marina who,s in a wheel-chair that loves fishing . He love,s getting out on his grandpa,s boat also. The boats are coming out of the water here and the season is just about over for another year . Have fun and enjoy the site.
Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Well, Unfortunately I don't know a lot about you area, but I too would just like to say a heart felt Welcome to skunked to both you and your son.

Crazzyjunior

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Keep an eye on our Lake St. Clair section, if you fish this side of the lake from Mitchell's Bay, you'll already know that fall is a special time for perch and pan anglers as those tasty morsels move into the shallows and put on that Autumn feed bag. I do my very best to keep accurate updates for this area everyday. Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome

Eric

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ice Cat
Fishing Legend

Post Seas the moment Reply with quote
Welcome to the site... crash.if and when you and the family get down to the point(long point) there are lots of places
that your youngsters and your family can fish from shore.... for small panfish..bluegills crappyand pumpkinseed to name a few .....and theres lots of perch in the bay with boat launches at Post marina.Sandboy marinaand the Oldcut boat livery
you can also contact Jimmy Riggins at RottenRonnies bait and tackle on main st.forup to date fishing reports
Glad to have you aboard Very Happy
Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
always-topless
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Welcome Crash.......believe me, you and your son will meet some of the best folks life offer here on this site...........Again Welcome and enjoy............Jim

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
crash

Post Reply with quote
Luke and I have been following the posting and replies. We appreciate all the warm wishes and leads. Looks like the weather is beginning to break so with any luck we will be having fish for dinner soon
Will keep you up to date
Crash
Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fishing Farmer
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Welcome to Skunked.I would have to agree with Jim.You will meet some of the greatest guy's on here.Good luck.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: