Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

just joined

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes View previous topic
View next topic
just joined
cast n blast
Trophy hunter

Post just joined Reply with quote
Hi My name is skip aka "cast n blast" some of you know who I am and for those that dont I live in the port huron area, Im 39 happily married with 3 sons ranging from 20 yrs old to 2 months old.
Im pretty serious about bass tournament fishing but Ive been known to fish walleye when the bite is hot as well as some hard water fishing.
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:04 am View user's profile Send private message
FSNmachine
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Glad to have you here. I guess with 3 sons you are looking forward to when you can teach them to fish. Since you are so sincere about Bass touraments are you aware that Sarnia is on the WFN Bass tour circiut for next summer?
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 am View user's profile Send private message
cast n blast
Trophy hunter

Post Reply with quote
Thanx for the welcome, yep I seen the new wfn bass tour it sounds interesting but the u.s. $$$ being weak Id have to pay more and its only a 50% payback from what I can see so Im not interested.
If the wfn tour draws 200 boats at $1500 and only pays out $150K that means the organizers making $150k Rolling Eyes I could be wrong but thats what I seen.
I did an early deposit on the FLW tour on the dt river so hopefully I will get in, this year I fished 31 tournaments, Ive always wanted to fish the FLW tour and my wife pointed out to me that if I didnt fish all those little tournaments plus the time off from work that I could afford to fish the whole season on the FLW tour so in 2008 Im only going to fish a couple tournaments and see if I can save the $$$ for the tour in 2009.
Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:21 am View user's profile Send private message
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thank-you for joining.

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:02 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bass_Pig
Trophy hunter

Post Reply with quote
welcome skip from one basser to another

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:53 am View user's profile Send private message
RipNLips
Master Angler

Post Reply with quote
Hey skip, just got on myself. Hope the tour plays out, that would be some badd apples if you got in.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Intros and Welcomes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: