Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

TRAA - Trout Study and Upcoming GM

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates View previous topic
View next topic
TRAA - Trout Study and Upcoming GM
Bobbyhandcuffs
2000 Post Club

Post TRAA - Trout Study and Upcoming GM Reply with quote
We begin the 4th year of our trout migration study tomorrow morning and will be out electrofishing, sampling and safely releasing some beautiful browns and steelhead for the next 4 weekends. If you are interested in helping out or just want to come see how it's done shoot me a pm and I'll give you some additional details. This year our gov't was kind enough to cut off all CFWIP funding that was used to pay for a lot of fish study projects throughout the province. We have taken on a fundraising effort to pay for the costs associated with having the DNA scale analysis done. If you are interested in helping with the project please contact me as well.

Updated pictures from yesterday...

Also we have our TRAA Annual General Meeting on March 13th @ 8pm sharp. We'll be electing this years execs along with the volunteer committee positions. Other projects and club related business will be covered as well. 790 Southdale Rd E @ the Western Ontario Fish & Game Protective Assoc.
Questions, details or directions >>> PM me

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:19 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: