Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Lambeth Rod & Tackle
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Bait and Tackle Shops View previous topic
View next topic
Lambeth Rod & Tackle
scugog
1000 Post Club

Post Lambeth Rod & Tackle Reply with quote
Just wanted to say I had another excellent experience today. Steve has great customer service!!
Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Reply with quote
I buy the majority of my supplies from Steve.
Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
stay-fit
Outdoor Lover

Post Reply with quote
Ya I like the guy there but I have become friends with the owner of Angling Sport. He will usually give me deals on stuff too. Super nice guy.
Thu May 28, 2009 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I just hope I can follow in his foot steps. Steve runs a tight shop!! Cool

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Thu May 28, 2009 4:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
stay-fit
Outdoor Lover

Post Reply with quote
Ya its a nice place, but I wish he carried more Quantum reels and organized his rods a bit better.
Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Even Bass Pro doesn't have everything!

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Thu May 28, 2009 5:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scugog
1000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Angling Sport is the only store I don't shop at around here. Never found good deals nor helpful people in there..

Steve in Lambeth is more than helpful and so is Jocelyn at Angling Outfitters out in Woodstock.
Thu May 28, 2009 5:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Sprackers in Canada
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
What did you buy?
Thu May 28, 2009 6:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bryan C
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
where on main street is it... couldnt find it last week... I was around the 4 highway and main st

DarkSide STEELHEADING
Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Beats
Trophy hunter

Post Reply with quote
Heading from London, it's on your left right beside the beer store plaza. Theres a sign with a bass on it that you can easily see while driving. The store is in a converted detached garage behind a house.
Thu May 28, 2009 7:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
WOOD&WATER
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Steve is a great guy to deal with....If he does not have it = he will get it for you....There is no BS and you have what you want in 1 week ......... Be happy

Thu May 28, 2009 7:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tom
Fishing Legend

Post Reply with quote
Steve is a very knowledgeable and honest person.... his store is next to the Beer store, Im sure he planned it that way. Smile Stop in any chance you get!
Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Does he have wading boots?

Crazzyjunior

Thu May 28, 2009 9:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Angling Sport is the only store I don't shop at around here. Never found good deals nor helpful people in there..

Rob lets keep this clean. It's perfectly alright if you prefer one shop over another, but I don't think it's fair to say negative stuff about a shop that's been there for many many year which to me says some people must like it.

Personally I usually shop at Angling Sports as it is usually the most convenient for me and I get along well with Kaseme (although I do agree I don't care much for some of his staff), but if he doesn't have what I want and can't get it fairly quickly then I will look other places.

Crazzyjunior

Thu May 28, 2009 9:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tracker_Kid
Back Again

Post Reply with quote
Crazzyjunior wrote:
Quote:

Rob lets keep this clean. It's perfectly alright if you prefer one shop over another, but I don't think it's fair to say negative stuff about a shop that's been there for many many year which to me says some people must like it.

Personally I usually shop at Angling Sports as it is usually the most convenient for me and I get along well with Kaseme (although I do agree I don't care much for some of his staff), but if he doesn't have what I want and can't get it fairly quickly then I will look other places.

Crazzyjunior

sorry crazzy but i dont like him either. nothing but headaches everytime i go in there and they just watch me go through waiting for me to steal something but never once come ask me if i needa hand just follow me around the store. I have yet to go in and by something in there Ill get stuff and then decide to put it back becuase i cant stand ppl that just watch you. I have heard many people with nothing but bad stories to.

however the guys at angeling outfitters. BIG help and know their stuff and help you all they can.
Thu May 28, 2009 10:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
bassfan365
Trophy hunter

Post Reply with quote
ya cj I just picked myself up a pair of wright & Mcgill waders with a pair of Hodgman boots, pretty reasonable price and exceptional quality...
Thu May 28, 2009 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Thanks, but be careful with the Hogman boots that's what my Dad has right now some canvas one and they didn't last three years of nice use. Not to say they don't make other boots.

Crazzyjunior

Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jigawhopper
Fishing Legend

Post Reply with quote
I hear there is a great new little shop in Erieau that caters to all kinds of fishermen. Get the word out..... he may even become bigger than Bass Pro Shops one day!

Fri May 29, 2009 8:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Bryan C
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Crazzyjunior wrote:
Quote:

Crazzyjunior

No I don't think that is right crazy.... Rob you have every right to say what you want and you know what Rob... ALOT OF US WANT TO HEAR IT... why do we have to keep it a secret if we get shitty customer care or a bad experience at a shop? I have been to Angling Sport and found there stuff to be over priced compared to other tackle shops in a 50km radius.. The owner has the opinion of improving customer care and price but dont.. Sarnia RV is prime example of a great tackle shop.. great customer care and great prices = Happy customers sharing their experience online, keep up the good work Tom..

Sorry Crazzy JR this subject in no way should be even close to sugar coating.. Let the ppl speak on experiences.

DarkSide STEELHEADING
Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
RodneyFishy
1000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
I agree with Big Bry, if you have a problem with a shop mention it. Talk to the owner. Many shops get caught up in non productive routines and forget about customer service. Many shops after some time begin to view their customers in a negative light and it shows. You would be surprised how difficult it is to find good staff and even more surprised to find an owner that really knows what good staff is. Most shops have never branded themselves so they have no direction. I worked with Orvis shops for years, they are about the best in fly fishing but even they have trouble finding good staff. If a store owner is smart he will listen to his customers and adjust to there needs, let them know, tell them about the site.
Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Bait and Tackle Shops All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: