Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Dixie Tackle Shop

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Bait and Tackle Shops View previous topic
View next topic
Dixie Tackle Shop
fisherlady

Post Dixie Tackle Shop Reply with quote
Nitro spoons and Michigan Stingers have come in! Also in stock...Silver Streak, Dreamweaver, Northern King. Click link above to watch the slideshow on my site! Come visit St. Thomas when you get a chance. I hope you enjoy my little store!
All the best!

Fisherlady
Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Crazzyjunior
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
I hope you plan on having lots of those little red worms for trout opener Only 36 days and 3 hrs left!!

Crazzyjunior

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fisherlady

Post Got 'em! Reply with quote
Yep...carry those little trout worms all year round. They actually worked really well for ice fishing this year for crappie. Have dew worms year round too and have brook trout, rainbow trout and salmon spawn tied and loose......how's that?
Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
fisherlady

Post And... Reply with quote
Have you tried the pink gulp trout worms? I haven't given them a shot myself yet but apparently they are fantastic! I have those in as well. Also lots of spawn tying material, floats, etc... Now if I can take a little break from selling tackle and get out fishing....how many days was that???LOL!
Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Boyscout
Fishing Legend

Post Reply with quote
I was wondering if you had any NK28 Antifreeze-Piranha spoons in stock? If so set two aside for the BOYSCOUT cause I am coming to get em!
Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
fisherlady

Post NK28 Reply with quote
I have checked my last two printouts and can't find that colour. Is it really, really new....or maybe older? I have lots to choose from but can't find that particular one...sigh....sorry....come visit anyway!! I looked on the www.northernking.com website and didn't see it there either.
Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:53 am View user's profile Send private message
GPS
2000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Fisherlady, missed your first post. Welcome aboard and glad to see you as a sponser. I'm the Coke guy that fixes your coolers. Tight lines.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
fisherlady

Post Have a Coke back atcha! Reply with quote
Good to here from you! I gave the other fixit man a message to tell you I have all the great colours of Nitro Spoons now. Wait till you see them! There is even a new rendition of the Blueberry Muffin (of course has a new name) that I think is really impressive! Thanks for the welcome!! See you soon!

Fisherlady
Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
fisherlady

Post LIVE TARGET! Reply with quote
Grant Koppers Live Target lures just came in and they are awesome. Come and check them out. They just look so real! When I talked to Grant at the buying show in Mississauga, he was really pleased with last years response to his product. The lures are so attractive to bass, pike and walleye, it is amazing. I sold out completely last year and this year with all the new product, I expect will do the same. Wait until you see the new 'smallmouth' . It really looks live.

Also the new Flambeau and Plano tackle boxes are in. They come in many different sizes and as always....we can order pretty much anything we don't have.
Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Bait and Tackle Shops All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: